Recent Family Picture
Friday, November 7, 2014
Hablando Español (Magdalena)
Two days ago my Spanish teacher said that in order for me and Luisa to learn español better we need to speak it more. So she said that the next day our family would only speak español. So yesterday that was supposed to be the rule but nobody followed it. Also I read or slept in my room the entire day so I wasn't talking either so we tried it again today and I said that we would try do it everyday until it happened. So today we were supposed to speak only in español again. We had a rough start in the morning but by 10:00 Luisa was into it. In fact she was speaking more español than our dad because he's lazy. Luisa can speak really well if she just puts her mind to it. It's been really fun and I have a much better mood when we speak in español. Also since I'm in a good mood all the time now I speak more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment