Recent Family Picture
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Spanish Classes (Magdalena)
Luisa and I started taking Spanish class this Monday. Luisa was really disappointed when she found out that we would be having one-on-one classes. On the other hand, I was really happy about having one-on-one because I knew I would learn much faster and better. We have both really liked the classes so far and we both have learned a lot already in four days. I'm learning the present subjunctive which is interesting and Luisa is learning the difference between ser and estar and learning how to conjugate them. We really like our teacher, Consuelo, who we learn a lot from because she is a really good teacher and also because she doesn't speak English. Already I've noticed that Luisa has become more comfortable talking with Ashanti instead of using sounds and hand motions. I don't really talk to anyone other than Consuelo so I'm not sure if I'll ever feel more comfortable speaking Spanish. Maybe I should become more extroverted and talk to everyone I walk past. Nope, that's not going to happen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's great that your Spanish class is going well. Learning subjunctive - impressive.
ReplyDeletePuedes hablar con nosotros cuando regreses!!! : )
ReplyDelete